Candles add a lot of ambiance for a nominal price; grouping of different styles of candles (such as round, square, tall, short) all in the same color can add simple elegance to the table. Place them on holders in a matching color or glass holders. Check with your venue in case it has candle restrictions, though.
Glass beads are another easy, cheap table idea. Buy them in packets of 800 or more for a small price. The beads can be strewn about to create a shimmery look. Place a circular mirror in the middle of the table so the beads reflect in the light and it looks as though your tables are swimming in diamonds.
You can also put some colorful acrylic gems at the bottom of the bowl, to match the rest of the wedding decor. For a more natural theme, you can use shells or river rocks. Fill the bowl with water about three-quarters full and set your candles in so they’ll be ready to light just before the guests arrive. You can use ecologically safe food coloring to tint the water. The bowls can be surrounded with more acrylic or glass gems and beads, silk flowers or even feathers. Small votive candles in glass holders can be set around the bowl as well. Every part of the design should be chosen with the idea of creating a romantic atmosphere.
Incoming search terms:
- affordable wedding centerpieces ideas
- wedding centerpiece elegant round table
- small centerpieces wedding
- simple elegant wedding table centerpieces
- simple and elegant wedding centerpieces
- simple and cheap centerpieces
- inexpensive wedding centerpieces diy
- easy cheap centerpiece ideas
- diy wedding centerpieces ideas on a budget
- wedding centerpiece ideas cheap