Beach Wedding Invitations Part 2
Continued from Beach Wedding Invitations:
The beach can be one of the most beautiful and romantic settings for a wedding. However, beach wedding invitations can be hard to come by. Often, many local invitation producers do not offer themed customizable invitations. If you are able to find a company with some flexibility in terms of customization of the colors and layout of the invitation it can be easy to design your own beach wedding invitations.
You can start by incorporating a beach related motif on your invitations. A good place is on the front of the invitations or even on the wording portion of the invitations. Here on some suggestions that we have used before that have turned our beautifully.
• A watermark of a pair of flip flips behind the invitation wording.
• A palm tree on the front of the invitation.
• A seashell on at the top of the invitation layout.
• A starfish incorporated between the names of the couple.
• A picture of a sunset on the front of the invitations with the bride and grooms names fading into the sunset.
• A watermark of a sailboat on the water behind the invitation wording.
• A pair of Adirondack chairs in the sand at the top of the invitation wording.
• A watermark of a large sea turtle behind the invitation wording.
• A hibiscus flower on the front of the invitations with the bride and grooms names.
• Bamboo branches coming across the wedding invitations wording layout.
Another suggestion is to use tropical based colors for the invitations. Blues, turquoises and greens are a nice reminder of the water and creams, tans and browns are a reflection of the sand. Orange and red tones can be used to represent the sunset. For a really bold look try a combination of two contrasting colors. This can help create more unique wedding invitations.
Incoming search terms:
- beach wedding invitations
- diy wedding invitation ideas
- layout for bridal deco
Tags: beach theme wedding invitations, beach themed wedding invitations, beach wedding invitation, beach wedding invitation ideas, beach wedding invitation wording, beach wedding invitations, beach wedding invitations wording, beach wedding invites, cheap beach wedding invitations, diy beach wedding invitations, unique beach wedding invitations, wedding invitations beach